Redefining the standard.
With over a century of combined experience in the green industry, Brooke Inzerella and his team have established one of the area’s leading landscape companies. Horticare’s commitment to quality, creativity and respect for the environment is evident in the delivery of one-of-a-kind landscapes and outdoor living spaces.
You will notice the difference between Horticare and other landscape companies from the very first phone call. We have a level of professionalism that is unmatched in the industry. Phone calls are always returned, meeting times are respected, communication is on-going and our crews treat your property with the utmost respect. Our company has grown substantially as a result of many satisfied clients via ‘word of mouth’ and our mission is to continue to do so.
Hiring a licensed, bonded and insured landscape contractor helps to protect you and your property. Hiring an unlicensed contractor can bring your project far more risks than savings. Horticare maintains the following licenses:
- Louisiana Professional Landscape Architect - #0752
- Louisiana Landscape Horticulturalist - #3226
- Louisiana Irrigation Contractor - #0007, 0452 & 0516
- Louisiana Chemical Applicator - #138104
- Louisiana Ground Applicator - #132651
- Louisiana Residential Building Contractor - #883326
- Louisiana Residential Swimming Pools Contractor - #883326
- Louisiana Building Construction Contractor - #57344
- Louisiana Specialty: Landscaping, Grading & Beautification - #57344